The BaitShop Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Library > The BSB Archives
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

This site is completely supported by donations; there are no corporate sponsors. We would be honoured if you would consider a small donation, to be used exclusively for forum expenses.

Thank you, from the BaitShop Boyz!

BKCorris obituary

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TexasShooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2005 at 12:46
Man, this is terrible news.  The few times I chatted with him I thought he seemed like a really nice guy.  Al, please pass along my condolences as well.
"For want of a nail the shoe was lost, for want of a shoe the horse was lost, and for want of a horse the man was lost."
SteelyEyes View Drop Down
.375 Holland & Holland Magnum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteelyEyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2005 at 13:10
Wow. I just noticed this. Damn. RIP BK.
mr mom View Drop Down
.30/06 SpringField
.30/06 SpringField

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mr mom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2005 at 13:12
tex: will do !!! im still waiting on a reply from his mom. ill let everbody know when i hear something.....
mr mom
deaddog View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
*AKA The Flying Gun*

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deaddog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2005 at 21:21

One of the first guys I chatted with here. Always most helpful.

Very sad indeed.

DD

Endeavor to persevere.
Moose6 View Drop Down
.416 Rigby
.416 Rigby
AKA The Knoxville NASCAR Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moose6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2005 at 04:26

I just read the post by samchamp "Letter from a Stranger", which was the first I'd read about BK's passing.  I went for a little search and just came across this thread.  I don't know how I missed it the first time.

If some of BK's family are still stopping by the board, let me just say that I really enjoyed his humor in many of his posts.  I will miss him here at the BSB website.  You are in my prayers.

Rest in peace BK, and may all the deer in Heaven have huge racks!!!

Y'all shoot straight!!!

Moose - Knoxville, TN
bkmom View Drop Down
.22 LongRifle
.22 LongRifle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2006 at 15:32

I am Dawn BKmom This is the first time doing this so hope I don't screw up. I would like to thank each and every one of you who were friends of Bryce. The wonderful things you had to say and do for his kids will be in our hearts forever.

George Dawn Briana Allen & Paige

bkmom
chikee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chikee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2006 at 16:32

Dawn,

My condolences to you and your family.  You are in my thoughts and prayers.  I am so glad that you were able to find us here on the internet and you figured out how to post.  I hope you continue to post and visit with us.

Bryce had many friends here and was very well liked.  He will be deeply missed.  Since I cannot be there to give you a hug, give yourself one from me, and one to each of Bryce's children.

Take care and God bless you and your family.

-angie

-Chikee
samchap View Drop Down
.416 Rigby
.416 Rigby
Honor, Integrity

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samchap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2006 at 16:58

Dawn, Welcome to the board BK so liked to visit. He has many friends here.....and so do you. Please visit whenever you feel like it. We're from all over the country but we are good friends and are willing to talk most any time. -   Sam

Chikee.........Guys have a struggle with the hugging stuff. Nice to have the feminine touch on the board.

samchap - Waldoboro, ME

Be careful what you decide to not like. Your wife may wear one. Your son may ride one. Your daughter may bring one home. You may have to have one someday.
TasunkaWitko View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
aka The Gipper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TasunkaWitko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2006 at 17:18

hello, dawn -

very glad to have you here. as sam said, Bryce really liked to visit, and we are all here for you.

come any time and know that you are among friends.....

TasunkaWitko - Chinook, Montana

Helfen, Wehren, Heilen
Die Wahrheit wird euch frei machen
KingpinSon View Drop Down
.22 LongRifle
.22 LongRifle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingpinSon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2023 at 19:53
Hello, are you still active on here? Do you remember BKCorris or Bryce Corris?
mr mom View Drop Down
.30/06 SpringField
.30/06 SpringField

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mr mom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2023 at 05:24
Yes I do.   Kingpin and I would talk just about every night
How is kingpin ?
I haven’t talked with him in years
mr mom
KingpinSon View Drop Down
.22 LongRifle
.22 LongRifle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingpinSon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2023 at 16:44
I'm sorry I mistakingly copied the wrong username when making an account. I am actually BkCorris's son. How are you doing?
deaddog View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
*AKA The Flying Gun*

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deaddog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2023 at 11:07

Wow. Nearly 20 years ago.

I used to work 8 days on and 7 off.  So a week at a time in a different city and hotel. The chat here in the evenings kept me going. Never met BK but spent many hours on the keyboard with him. 

DD
Endeavor to persevere.
BEAR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BEAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2023 at 11:41
welcome BkCorris's son.

I spent a good bit of time with BK, nice gentleman.

I do remember scaring him and his mom.  I bought some stuff from him and just stuck a check in an envelope from my work.  they saw it was from a big law firm and panicked.  we had a good laugh at that.

Hope to see your future posts, your dad had a lot of friends.  for a while there   was a local group of bow hunters that had an annual Bk shoot to raise some funds, many of us contributed to that.

We do miss him.

“ The IQ and the life expectancy of the average American recently passed each other in opposite directions.”
Wing master View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
AKA StraightShooter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wing master Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2023 at 18:04
Welcome BK's son

I also spent quite a few hours in chat with him. 

He was a great guy and is missed by a lot of us. 

I have always considered myself to be quite the bullshitter, But ocasionally it is nice to sit back and listen to a true professional......So, Carry on.
BEAR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BEAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2023 at 11:12
Hope BK's son comes back and just logs in as BKson.  to avoid confusion.

seems he would be as nice a guy as his dad.
“ The IQ and the life expectancy of the average American recently passed each other in opposite directions.”
d4570 View Drop Down
.416 Rigby
.416 Rigby

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d4570 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2023 at 12:23
Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up
Remember: Four boxes keep us free ,the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, AND the cartridge box
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic