The BaitShop Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Library > Art, Music and History - Cowboy Poetry and Stories
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

This site is completely supported by donations; there are no corporate sponsors. We would be honoured if you would consider a small donation, to be used exclusively for forum expenses.

Thank you, from the BaitShop Boyz!

Best Line Ever Delivered In A Western

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Left BSB in Disgrace
Left BSB in Disgrace
Racist Fucktard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2005 at 03:39

Clint Eastwood said, "Aim for the heart Ramon, or you'll never stop me."

John Wayne to Richard Boone in "Big Jake" ----- "All right now YOU listen. Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodys fault, I'm gonna blow your head off! No matter what happens, no matter who else gets killed, I'm gonna blow your head off!"

billt View Drop Down
Left BSB in Disgrace
Left BSB in Disgrace
Racist Fucktard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2005 at 08:06
Here is a question for "Fistful Of Dollars" fans. What was the machine gun "Ramon" used to slaughter all the Mexicans when his gang stole all the Gold from the Cavalry? It appeared to be belt fed, and had multi barrels????   billt
jayrando View Drop Down
.375 Holland & Holland Magnum
.375 Holland & Holland Magnum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jayrando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2005 at 11:48
Was supposed to be a gatling gun.
Now who carrues the machine gun in the coffin and if ou get that on who
played that character?
billt View Drop Down
Left BSB in Disgrace
Left BSB in Disgrace
Racist Fucktard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2005 at 06:32

Claudia Cardinale to Burt Lancaster in "The Professionals"

"You GO TO HELL!"

Burt Lancaster, "Yes mam, I'm on my way".

Murf View Drop Down
.243 Winchester
.243 Winchester

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Murf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2005 at 16:13
Evil Roy Slade as he draws his gun and tells the gal playing the cello, "Get that fiddle out from between your legs and under your chin where it belongs"
Murf
Schleprok View Drop Down
.22 LongRifle
.22 LongRifle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Schleprok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2006 at 11:49

From El Dorado...

Sheriff J.P. Harrah:    What the hell are you doin' here?

Cole:     I'm lookin' at a tin star with a... drunk pinned on it.

Kingpin View Drop Down
.416 Rigby
.416 Rigby
aka Old IronSides

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kingpin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2006 at 11:39
Evil Roy Slade to his true love, "I have love in my heart, my eyes, my hands, and my feet. I really love kicking."
There are times when a normal man must, spit in his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
dfletcher View Drop Down
.243 Winchester
.243 Winchester

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dfletcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2006 at 14:53

Mickey - that line is from Big Jake, when John Wayne hauls his son off his horse.  A heck of an underated JW movie with a great line - "That would cause me great annoyance and displeasure".  

What's your name?

"Jacob McCandles"

I thought you was dead.

"Not hardly!" 

big_stud_duck View Drop Down
.22 LongRifle
.22 LongRifle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big_stud_duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2006 at 15:18

"We'll make camp here.    Right here."

The Duke after falling off his horse, drunk, and being unable to get up off the ground.

big_stud_duck View Drop Down
.22 LongRifle
.22 LongRifle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big_stud_duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2006 at 15:20

"Awwww, now why'd he have to go and do that?"

The Duke after deciding not to interfere with the lynching of a sheepherder, and then having to change his mind when the bad guys kick a kid.

OkieHunter View Drop Down
.22 LongRifle
.22 LongRifle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OkieHunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2006 at 13:39

Josse

"Are you gonna pull them pistols or Whistle Dixie"

"Around here we have somethun called a Missoui boat ride"

"Die'n ain't much of a livin Boy"

Doc Holliday in Tombstone

"I know Ike lets have a Spelling Contest"

Edited by OkieHunter
Old Age and Treachery Will alway's Overcome Youth and Skill
Kingpin View Drop Down
.416 Rigby
.416 Rigby
aka Old IronSides

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kingpin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2006 at 15:56

"You know what that was? You just had your throat cut"

Jack Nicholson to Marlin Brando in Missouri Breaks

There are times when a normal man must, spit in his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
big open View Drop Down
.243 Winchester
.243 Winchester

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big open Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2006 at 08:51
"I'VE NOTICED WHEN YOU GIT TA DISLIKIN' SOMEONE,,,THEY AIN'T AROUND VERY LONG EITHER!!!!!"    chief dan george,,jossy wales
LIFE IS HARD.....STUPID MAKES LIFE HARDER.......DON'T DO STUPID!!!
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2006 at 04:21
been a while since I read these.  thanks for bringing them back up to active.
big open View Drop Down
.243 Winchester
.243 Winchester

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big open Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2007 at 15:34
hey guys,who said this,and in what movie,,,"somebody left the door open and the wrong dogs came home........." the first one with the right answer to both gets to send me $5!!!!!!!!!!!!
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2007 at 02:19
Clint Eastwood in High plains drifter.  the check is in the mail.
big open View Drop Down
.243 Winchester
.243 Winchester

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big open Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2007 at 14:53
"so you say those horses outside belong to them two pilgrims huh?",,,,,,,who and what flick?
big open View Drop Down
.243 Winchester
.243 Winchester

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big open Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2007 at 15:00
O.K. boys I'll start it again...............................""he sure don't rope like no christian!........""what flick??Hey Bear,,,,,,,,,,,,are you sure you mailed that 5er??
big open View Drop Down
.243 Winchester
.243 Winchester

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big open Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2007 at 15:08
one more time.............." you wash before you eat don't you............,,,yes ,,,but I'm not going to eat his hand....""matty ross to gaspargo the indian barber in true grit,,and his reply as he looked at glen cambell'wound.
big open View Drop Down
.243 Winchester
.243 Winchester

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big open Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2007 at 15:10
and just about anything that passed betwixt Doc, and Festus!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic