The BaitShop Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Library > Recipes, Cooking, Game Processing and Food in General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

This site is completely supported by donations; there are no corporate sponsors. We would be honoured if you would consider a small donation, to be used exclusively for forum expenses.

Thank you, from the BaitShop Boyz!

I don’t know how much longer!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
BEAR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BEAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I don’t know how much longer!!!
    Posted: 22 February 2021 at 08:16
Picked up 7 pounds.

only thing to do along with wife is go to dinner...drove to Ohio yesterday, great cod dinner Francaisa.

While oil is heating, stir together flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a shallow bowl. Dredge 2 pieces of Cod, 1 piece at a time, in flour mixture, shaking off excess. Lightly beat eggs in another shallow bowl. When oil is hot, dip floured Cod into beaten eggs to coat, letting excess drip off, then fry, turning over once, until golden brown and just cooked through, about 4 minutes total. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towels and keep warm, loosely covered with foil.
    1. Pour off and discard oil, then wipe skillet clean and heat butter over low heat until foam subsides. Add wine, broth, and lemon juice and boil, uncovered, stirring occasionally, until sauce is reduced to about 1/2 cup, about 6 minutes. Stir in parsley and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Spoon sauce over Cod; and top with lemon slices, capers, and parsley .
    2. Serve with large portion of linguine, with EVOO and Garlic poder.
“ The IQ and the life expectancy of the average American recently passed each other in opposite directions.”
Wing master View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
AKA StraightShooter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wing master Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2021 at 23:48
I have the same problem D. If you find a cure let me know. 

Wing master
I have always considered myself to be quite the bullshitter, But ocasionally it is nice to sit back and listen to a true professional......So, Carry on.
Irish Bird Dog View Drop Down
.416 Rigby
.416 Rigby
Too many

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Irish Bird Dog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2021 at 21:42
Burrrrupp! 'scuse me please...just done eating....🍕
Irish Bird Dog

NRA Life/Endowment

2nd Amendment Supporter
d4570 View Drop Down
.416 Rigby
.416 Rigby

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d4570 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2021 at 17:58
I’ll be able to walk?
COVID !
No I don’t have it but so far I have put on 30#.
Dang!
Problem one, lots of free time an a few extra bucks.
Problem two, I love to cook.
Like tonight, just wife and me for dinner, strange in it’s self.
I made scratch crapes, some side pork , and little smokes.
We did not have any fruit or whips cream.
I got out some home made choke cheery jelly.
Some clotted cream I have been meaning to try.
I made two soft boiled eggs.
We rolled the smokies in the crapes and slathered them with the clotted cream and jelly,
then dipped them in to our eggs or maple butter I mixed up.
WOW!
Then there is problem three, I love to eat...
I just don’t know how to quit or at least slow down.
The next time we meet I’ll make sure I have a cop on.
So you know which end to talk to!!!
Remember: Four boxes keep us free ,the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, AND the cartridge box
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic