The BaitShop Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Hunting > Small Game
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

This site is completely supported by donations; there are no corporate sponsors. We would be honoured if you would consider a small donation, to be used exclusively for forum expenses.

Thank you, from the BaitShop Boyz!

almost...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
.416 Rigby
.416 Rigby

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jsgbearpaws1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: almost...
    Posted: 09 September 2020 at 02:47
I see most yotes in the smallish range, bigger then a fox but smaller then my golden retriever. Almost got one about a mile from the house cuttin across the valley from my place into the neighbors farm that was as big as my In-laws german shepherd. Big calico grey mutt! Shock and a second of amazement saved him from the gas pedal on the 150... On my five off starting tomorrow night. Time to take the 7 for a walk.
...oh yeah! thats gonna hurt!
BEAR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BEAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2020 at 05:40
Some coydogs out there too.
“ The IQ and the life expectancy of the average American recently passed each other in opposite directions.”
jsgbearpaws1 View Drop Down
.416 Rigby
.416 Rigby

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jsgbearpaws1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2020 at 02:53
And some red wolves. This fella may be a mix. I aim to find out. Is there some kinda protocol if there is any doubt?
...oh yeah! thats gonna hurt!
BEAR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BEAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2020 at 08:17
dna test.

Only Red Wolf in Pennsylvania is in Bath PA,   here http://redwolfgrille.com/
“ The IQ and the life expectancy of the average American recently passed each other in opposite directions.”
Irish Bird Dog View Drop Down
.416 Rigby
.416 Rigby
Too many

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Irish Bird Dog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2020 at 07:49
never heard of a red wolf phase. Be interesting to see one for sure.
Irish Bird Dog

NRA Life/Endowment

2nd Amendment Supporter
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic