The BaitShop Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Hunting > Big Game
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

This site is completely supported by donations; there are no corporate sponsors. We would be honoured if you would consider a small donation, to be used exclusively for forum expenses.

Thank you, from the BaitShop Boyz!

Bear damage

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
.416 Rigby
.416 Rigby

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jsgbearpaws1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bear damage
    Posted: 15 July 2020 at 15:01
I was doing work at the house all day two days ago and the wife around dark thirty asked me to run the garbage out to the burn pit. I was shot so I of course just pitched the bag of goodies into the back of the truck.....wrong move! Plan sS to just burn it as I had to head out to work the next day but although I did, I also had to pick it all back up and rebag it all. Seems a fuzzy little “&@“ decided to scale the side of my truck and climb in for a snack. Didn’t even wipe off his muddy feet! He at least had the decency to exit over the tailgate and use the bumper on his way down. One mess, lotta mud, and four scratches down the side of the bed..... Need someone to eradicate this furball!!!   Pics are too big to load but it’s a mess.
...oh yeah! thats gonna hurt!
d4570 View Drop Down
.416 Rigby
.416 Rigby

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d4570 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2020 at 15:20
Originally posted by jsgbearpaws1 jsgbearpaws1 wrote:

..... Need someone to eradicate this furball!!!

I'm here, I here, let the Bear feast begin!Big smile
Remember: Four boxes keep us free ,the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, AND the cartridge box
BEAR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BEAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2020 at 16:07
D drive to my place.  we can collect the bruin on :

Oct. 22-24, Junior and Senior License Holders,

Nov. 21; Sunday, Nov. 22; and Nov. 23-24

(WMUs 1B, 2C, 3A, 3B, 3C, 3D, 4A, 4B, 4C, 4D, 4E and 5A): Nov. 30-Dec. 5.

(WMUs 2B, 5B, 5C and 5D): Nov. 30-Dec. 12.

in Pa the 8 rem mag is considered the smallest rifle to use.
“ The IQ and the life expectancy of the average American recently passed each other in opposite directions.”
d4570 View Drop Down
.416 Rigby
.416 Rigby

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d4570 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2020 at 16:21
OK I'll let you know when I am about there.
Got Vodka? 
Remember: Four boxes keep us free ,the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, AND the cartridge box
jsgbearpaws1 View Drop Down
.416 Rigby
.416 Rigby

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jsgbearpaws1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2020 at 02:45
I have the fuzzies and some bourbon by then. 2C here and anything bigger then a quarter bore placed right will do the trick on a black bear.
...oh yeah! thats gonna hurt!
windywales View Drop Down
.22 LongRifle
.22 LongRifle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote windywales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2020 at 14:08
Hey, JSG, they don't make a black bear my 257 Roberts won't take down.  Quarter-bores rule!!!
windy
Whar i growed up "magnum" wuz anuther wurd fer "lousy hunter"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic