The BaitShop Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > FireArms, et cetera > Metallic Cartridge Handloading and Bullet Casting
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

This site is completely supported by donations; there are no corporate sponsors. We would be honoured if you would consider a small donation, to be used exclusively for forum expenses.

Thank you, from the BaitShop Boyz!

Discount for Baitshop Boyz forum members

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Administrator
Administrator
AKA StraightShooter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wing master Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Discount for Baitshop Boyz forum members
    Posted: 19 October 2018 at 12:28
I have been shooting USPSA pistol matches for a few months. I started out using cast lead bullets in my 1911 and was having real problems with leading in the barrel. 

I did a little research and found really good reviews on The Blue Bullets, They are a polymer coated lead bullet. I started using them and have been really impressed with them. They are very accurate, and their is NO lead in the barrel when I clean it after a few hundred rounds. 

I contacted them and asked if members of Baitshopboyz could qualify for a forum discount. I just got a reply from them and they added us to their list. 

To receive a 5% discount just email them BEFORE YOU ORDER with your name, email, forum, and your username to thebluebullets@gmail.com

They seem to be really good people with a really good product. 

Wing master

Edited by Wing master - 19 October 2018 at 12:29
I have always considered myself to be quite the bullshitter, But ocasionally it is nice to sit back and listen to a true professional......So, Carry on.
BEAR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BEAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2018 at 10:04
Sorry to see they don't make 30 cal rifle bullets.
Wing master View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
AKA StraightShooter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wing master Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2018 at 01:49
Yeah, They don't make very many different bullets. 

I will probably only buy 230 grain round nose 45's from them but their prices are pretty good for a coated bullet. And they shoot good. 

Wing master
I have always considered myself to be quite the bullshitter, But ocasionally it is nice to sit back and listen to a true professional......So, Carry on.
BEAR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BEAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2018 at 12:11
thanks for getting the dicount for BSB members.

jsgbearpaws1 View Drop Down
.416 Rigby
.416 Rigby

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jsgbearpaws1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2018 at 19:30
Sweet! Awesome job, gonna abuse that here directly!
...oh yeah! thats gonna hurt!
TasunkaWitko View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
aka The Gipper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TasunkaWitko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2018 at 13:24
That's pretty awesome, Randy - I appreciate your getting in touch with them! Beer
TasunkaWitko - Chinook, Montana

Helfen, Wehren, Heilen
Die Wahrheit wird euch frei machen
livewire View Drop Down
.22 LongRifle
.22 LongRifle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote livewire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2018 at 12:17
Hey Guys, this is my first post ever, so bare with me. Concerning lead boolits, I've loaded 1000's of Missouri Bullet coated .452 45acp, 45Colt, 9mm and even use them in my 50cal CVA Optima. They have a great selection, good price, and very little leading if any. I no longer load anything but 200grSWC for my 1911s. Anyone else use these?

livewire .452
BEAR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BEAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2018 at 13:19
Welcome Livewire.

I'm about 90 miles west of you.  I don't load 45s, but the blue coated bullets are looking good.

Does Missouri Bullet make rifle coated cast bullets; 30 cal, 9.3, 

.416 Rigby
.416 Rigby

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jsgbearpaws1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2018 at 15:33
Scott, don't let him know where you live! Much drunkenness may ensue!
.416 Rigby
.416 Rigby

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jsgbearpaws1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2018 at 15:33
Glad to see you made it bud.

livewire View Drop Down
.22 LongRifle
.22 LongRifle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote livewire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2018 at 21:29
Hey guys, Missouri does have some rifle boolts and im told bsboyz gets a discount. I hear their 125gr 9mm swc shoot great. I've had some trouble loading the 9mm round nose due to OAL. The swc should fix that.
livewire .452
livewire View Drop Down
.22 LongRifle
.22 LongRifle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote livewire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2018 at 21:36
Jsgbearpaws, do you work in distribution?
livewire .452
.416 Rigby
.416 Rigby

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jsgbearpaws1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2018 at 01:52
That's a dirty rumor I'm sure started by my boss.

Go-ddaed View Drop Down
.223 Remington
.223 Remington

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Go-ddaed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2018 at 10:01
How do you get the Missouri Bullet Co discount?

That’s all I use unless I cast them myself.
Palindrome wannabe
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic