The BaitShop Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > FireArms, et cetera > Rifles and Muzzleloaders
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

This site is completely supported by donations; there are no corporate sponsors. We would be honoured if you would consider a small donation, to be used exclusively for forum expenses.

Thank you, from the BaitShop Boyz!

I like looking at my rifles

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BEAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I like looking at my rifles
    Posted: 07 May 2018 at 15:36
When I was 12, I thought the Vargas girlie pic in Playboy were great to look at...all day long.

But now I'm an OF and like looking at my rifles.  kinky?

Just about finished my new improved man-cave and gun safe room.  Walls have rebar with bearings so as to avoid saws-all, and a 220 volt shock feature.  Hidden entrance, and a lot of gun room.

But I'd like to have a two gun horizontal wall rifle rack.  then I could pick a pair of an have a personal display for a few days out-of-the-safe.  then rotate back, and pick two others.

Anyone know where I could get an attaractive two gun horizontal wall gun rack????

RobertMT View Drop Down
.416 Rigby
.416 Rigby

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobertMT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2018 at 17:25
http://www.bullshootersightingin.com/rifle-racks.htm
Want to stop Drunk Drivers, from Killing Sober Drivers? Ban Sober Drivers from Driving. That's how Gun Control Works.

NRA Benefactor Life, GOA Patriot, SAF   

BEAR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BEAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2018 at 17:34
Ok robert looks perfect.   

20 years ago these were everywhere.      now safes are the ticket.   where can I get one?????
RobertMT View Drop Down
.416 Rigby
.416 Rigby

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobertMT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2018 at 08:43
I'll try to get couple links, for you.
1st gun rack
2nd gun rack

Amazon also has a few, including ready to assemble or finish kits.
Want to stop Drunk Drivers, from Killing Sober Drivers? Ban Sober Drivers from Driving. That's how Gun Control Works.

Tikkabuck View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
**Robert E. Lee IV **

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tikkabuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2018 at 09:46
I can still find the old ones sometimes in the pawnshops ,and junk stores, around here
God,Mother,Country,and Hot Rods. Done with political crap.LOL
BEAR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BEAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2018 at 12:18
thanks guys.  lots of choices.  Finished wiring, installing 2 LED light fixtures today.

hopefully dry wall tomorrow.
jsgbearpaws1 View Drop Down
.416 Rigby
.416 Rigby

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jsgbearpaws1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2018 at 02:17
[QUOTE=BEAR] When I was 12, I thought the Vargas girlie pic in Playboy were great to look at...all day long.

But now I'm an OF and like looking at my rifles.  kinky?

It's ok to love your guns, just not to "LOVE" your guns....
...oh yeah! thats gonna hurt!
BEAR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BEAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2018 at 07:50
Didn't say I love then...just like enjoying looking at them.
BEAR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BEAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2018 at 09:39
Figures Jsg  no one but you is old enough to remember "Vargas" girls.
RobertMT View Drop Down
.416 Rigby
.416 Rigby

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobertMT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2018 at 12:03
I only read the articles, jokes, and cartoons. Barbi Benton, in late 60s, early 70s, was way more interesting, than Vargas girls. The Braille editions, weren't quite as popular, but were the most popular, of the Braille magazines.

jsgbearpaws1 View Drop Down
.416 Rigby
.416 Rigby

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jsgbearpaws1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2018 at 23:31
That was actually from ,"Truth about cats and dogs". You OF's had braille editions, I had Hustler scratch and sniffs. I'm not gonna lie and say I was only in it for the reading of the cartoons .

Wink
...oh yeah! thats gonna hurt!
RobertMT View Drop Down
.416 Rigby
.416 Rigby

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobertMT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2018 at 11:44
Many/most of hustlers cartoons, pushed the limits, many went way past.

Wing master View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
AKA StraightShooter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wing master Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2018 at 23:44
I made a rifle rack like that in high school wood shop. It was a required project. Things have changed. 

I saw it before Christmas when I was getting the tree from the attic above the garage. 

That's a good idea Bear. I might just get it down and hang it up so I can look at my rifles more. 

Wing master
I have always considered myself to be quite the bullshitter, But ocasionally it is nice to sit back and listen to a true professional......So, Carry on.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic