The BaitShop Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Hunting > Small Game
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

This site is completely supported by donations; there are no corporate sponsors. We would be honoured if you would consider a small donation, to be used exclusively for forum expenses.

Thank you, from the BaitShop Boyz!

Iguana Rifle

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Administrator
Administrator
AKA StraightShooter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wing master Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2018 at 23:35
I think you could flatten out your trajectory by stepping down on that long pedal on the right. 

Wing master
I have always considered myself to be quite the bullshitter, But ocasionally it is nice to sit back and listen to a true professional......So, Carry on.
BEAR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BEAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2018 at 10:16
Actually to kill something with a car, hit the brake as you hit the critter.  You get the weight of the car, and you get maximum friction force on tire...shears them.  works great on big snakes.

Let's see. use a fish arrow.  So I'd be attached by nylon rope to a pissed-off pre-historic 20#+  reptile... I

Arrow are cheap!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic