The BaitShop Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The CoffeeCorner > Keeping the Faith
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

This site is completely supported by donations; there are no corporate sponsors. We would be honoured if you would consider a small donation, to be used exclusively for forum expenses.

Thank you, from the BaitShop Boyz!

Todays Word

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Administrator
Administrator
**Robert E. Lee IV **

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tikkabuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2017 at 08:50

He Still Has a Plan
TODAY'S SCRIPTURE:
‘For I know the plans I have for you,’ declares the LORD, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.’
(Jeremiah 29:11, NIV)

TODAY'S WORD:
The scripture tells us that without vision, people perish. If you don’t have a dream or vision for your life, then you’re not really going to reach your fullest potential. Maybe at one time you had a dream, but you went through some disappointments or setbacks. Things didn’t turn out the way you planned. But here’s a key: when one dream dies, dream another dream. Just because it didn’t work out the way you had it planned doesn’t mean that God doesn’t have another plan. You cannot allow one disappointment or even a series of disappointments to convince you that your dream is over. It’s time to dig your heals in and hold on to the promises in your heart. Stir up those God-given dreams today and watch Him pour out His favor and blessing upon you and fulfill every desire in your heart!

PRAYER FOR TODAY:
Father in heaven, I come humbly to You. I give You my past, my disappointments, my brokenness. Fill me with Your hope and expectation and give me the dreams

God,Mother,Country,and Hot Rods. Done with political crap.LOL
Tikkabuck View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
**Robert E. Lee IV **

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tikkabuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2017 at 07:33

Forget the Former Things

TODAY'S SCRIPTURE:
Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past.
(Isaiah 43:18, NIV)...
TODAY'S WORD:
Too often, people spend so much time and energy dwelling on the past, dwelling on mistakes, or dwelling on disappointments. They don’t even realize that their focus is keeping them from moving forward in life. But in order to fully experience God’s blessings, you have to let go of those past hurts; you have to forget the former things to make room for the new.

God has a new beginning in store for you, and the way you prepare for it is by getting rid of the old. Don’t spend time focusing on where you’ve been; spend time focusing on where you’re going. When you “forget the former things,” it means you’re not worried about the past anymore. You don’t allow it to dictate your future. You may remember past events, but you don’t feel the pain like you used to. You’ve opened your heart to receive God’s healing. Begin today by declaring that your past is over! Forget the former things and receive the restoration and victory God has in store for you!
PRAYER FOR TODAY:

Father, thank You for the life of blessing and victory You have prepared for me. I choose to forget the past. I choose to forgive. I choose to open my heart to You and receive everything You have in store for me in Jesus’ name. Amen.

Tikkabuck View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
**Robert E. Lee IV **

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tikkabuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2018 at 10:41

Today’s Scripture
"He gives power to the weak, and to those who have no might He increases strength."
(Isaiah 40:29, NKJV)
Plug In!
Everyone goes through seasons in life that seem overwhelming; times when you’ve felt drained of strength and power. But you haven’t been left without hope. You haven’t been left without an answer. The God of heaven and earth is near you, and He promises to give you strength and might to overcome.

Where does this strength and power come from? It comes directly from Him. When you connect with Him, you are connecting to your power source. It’s like plugging a lamp into a light socket. You “plug in” through prayer, reading the Word and worshipping Him. You “turn on” the switch by the words of your mouth—by declaring what God says.

Remember, you don’t have to let the difficult times overwhelm you. Rise up and connect with Him because He is your source of strength! He promises to equip and empower you for victory in every area of your life!

A Prayer for Today
"Heavenly Father, thank You for Your favor, strength and grace at work in my life. I turn my focus on You today. I turn my thoughts on You. I set my heart and love upon You because You are good. Thank You for filling me with might and power to overcome in Jesus’ Amen

Tikkabuck View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
**Robert E. Lee IV **

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tikkabuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2018 at 10:55

Free from Comparison

TODAY'S SCRIPTURE:

"For we are God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do."...
(Ephesians 2:10, NIV)

TODAY'S WORD:

Are you comfortable in your own skin? In other words, do you recognize yourself as the treasure God made you, or are you constantly looking for approval and comparing yourself to a neighbor, co-worker or friend? Do you try to out-dress them or out-perform them? Are you always looking for ways to one-up others?

Friend, it’s time to let all of that go. Comparison is a distraction. Comparison is a thief. It steals your time, energy, focus and joy. You aren’t here to impress anybody; you don’t have to prove anything because you are God’s special workmanship. He created you with a purpose for a purpose. You are empowered and equipped to do everything He’s called you to do.

If you will choose to stay free from a spirit of competition and just run your own race in life, not only will you enjoy your life more, but you’ll see your gifts and talents come out to the full. You’ll see His blessing and favor in a greater way, and you’ll move forward into the life of victory He has in store!

PRAYER FOR TODAY:
Heavenly Father, thank You for setting me free from competition. I choose to rest in You knowing that I am Your workmanship. Thank You for directing and ordering my steps. I bless and praise You today in Jesus’ name. Amen.

Tikkabuck View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
**Robert E. Lee IV **

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tikkabuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2018 at 09:02

Free from Comparison

TODAY'S SCRIPTURE:

"For we are God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do."...
(Ephesians 2:10, NIV)

TODAY'S WORD:

Are you comfortable in your own skin? In other words, do you recognize yourself as the treasure God made you, or are you constantly looking for approval and comparing yourself to a neighbor, co-worker or friend? Do you try to out-dress them or out-perform them? Are you always looking for ways to one-up others?

Friend, it’s time to let all of that go. Comparison is a distraction. Comparison is a thief. It steals your time, energy, focus and joy. You aren’t here to impress anybody; you don’t have to prove anything because you are God’s special workmanship. He created you with a purpose for a purpose. You are empowered and equipped to do everything He’s called you to do.

If you will choose to stay free from a spirit of competition and just run your own race in life, not only will you enjoy your life more, but you’ll see your gifts and talents come out to the full. You’ll see His blessing and favor in a greater way, and you’ll move forward into the life of victory He has in store!

PRAYER FOR TODAY:

Heavenly Father, thank You for setting me free from competition. I choose to rest in You knowing that I am Your workmanship. Thank You for directing and ordering my steps. I bless and praise You today in Jesus’ name. Amen.

BEAR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BEAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2018 at 09:06
Tikka, seems you double posted the same message.  where is today's?

see, some folks do read these.

thanks
Tikkabuck View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
**Robert E. Lee IV **

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tikkabuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2018 at 09:36

Today’s Scripture

"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well."
(Psalm 139:14, NIV)

Anointed to Be You

Did you know that when you compare yourself to others or wish you were like someone else, it’s like saying He just didn’t do a good job? It’s actually like saying, “God, why did You make me subpar? Why did You make me less than?” Realize today, God didn’t make anyone inferior. He didn’t make any person second class. No, you are a masterpiece! You are fully loaded and totally equipped for the race that’s been designed for you!

Today, let your attitude be, “I may not look like someone else or have the job that someone else has. That’s okay. Nobody will ever be a better me. I’m anointed to be me. I’m equipped to be me!” Remember, it’s easy to do what you are equipped to do. Don’t fall into the trap of trying to be like someone else. Accept who God made you to be and embrace the good things He has prepared for you!

A Prayer for Today

"Father, thank You for making me. Thank You for equipping me to fulfill my destiny. Today I choose to focus on what You’ve placed in my hand knowing that as I am faithful to You, You will direct my steps. I bless You and praise You for who You are in Jesus’ Amen

Tikkabuck View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
**Robert E. Lee IV **

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tikkabuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2018 at 08:28
Enter His Rest
TODAY'S SCRIPTURE:
"For we who have believed do enter that rest…"
(Hebrews 4:3, NKJV)
TODAY'S WORD:...
God promises that there are set times in our future, but He doesn’t tell us when they will be. Your set time may be tomorrow morning at 9:47. You’ll get the phone call you’ve been waiting for. Your set time may be two years from now. You’ll get a good break and that will thrust you to a new level. My question is, “Do you trust God enough to believe that your set times are coming?” Are you willing to wait with a good attitude? Are you willing to get a new perspective?
Remember, that set time is already in your future. Don’t let the negative thoughts talk you out of it. The way you know that you’re really believing is that you have rest on the inside. You’re at peace. You know the answer is on the way. You trust that God is working things out.
Today put your faith and trust in Him and enter into rest. Know that He is good and He is for you! Your set time of favor is on the way!
PRAYER FOR TODAY:
Father, today I choose to enter into rest. I choose to trust You, I choose to put my faith and hope in You knowing that You are good and that You have good things in store for my future in Jesus’ name! Amen.
Tikkabuck View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
**Robert E. Lee IV **

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tikkabuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2018 at 07:55

Focus on the Unseen

TODAY'S SCRIPTURE:

"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal."
(2 Corinthians 4:18, NIV)

TODAY'S WORD:

Every obstacle in your life is subject to change. It doesn’t matter what you may be facing, there is an answer in the unseen. The unseen is the spiritual realm where the promises of God exist. Your faith brings those unseen things into this natural realm. When you are fixed on something, you can’t be moved. There’s a determination that fuels your focus. When you fix your eyes on the unseen—the promises of God—your faith will not be moved by your circumstances, and you’ll eventually see those promises come to pass. Make the decision today to fix your eyes and mind on the promises of God. Meditate on His promises until they become more real to you than the air you breathe. Declare that His promises will come to pass in your life. Declare that you have His favor. Declare that you are more than a conqueror. Don’t allow fear and doubt to change what you are speaking over your life. As you continue to fix your spiritual eyes on the unseen promises of God, you will see those things come to pass in the natural, and you will move forward into the abundant life the Lord has for you!

PRAYER FOR TODAY:

Father God, today I choose to fix my eyes on You. I choose to fix my mind and heart on Your promises no matter what it looks like in this natural world. I know that Your Word is true and that Your promises will be fulfilled in my life. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Tikkabuck View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
**Robert E. Lee IV **

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tikkabuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2018 at 08:38

Powerful Powerful Stuff Right Here.

Fear Not! Stand on Faith

TODAY'S SCRIPTURE:...
...”Fear not, stand firm, and see the salvation of the LORD, which He will work for you today...” (Exodus 14:13, ESV)

TODAY'S WORD:

When you step out to do something big for God, the enemy tries to send challenges and distractions to knock you off course. He may try to send you running, but you have a promise that God is working behind the scenes for you. You'll be amazed at what God will do in your life when you stand and face your challenges. When you take a stand, you make a declaration of your faith in God and automatically raise that shield of faith which extinguishes all the flaming arrows of the evil one (Ephesians 6:16).

So take a stand today and stay on the course the Lord has set for you. Take a stand in your prayer life; take a stand in your Bible study; take a stand in your acts of service and giving to others. Take a stand and see the salvation of the Lord in every area of your life!

PRAYER FOR TODAY:

God, I want to fight the good fight of righteousness! I pray that I find the opportunity to make a stand for my faith today. Help me to stay the course by doing Your will and staying in the Word. Thank you for your unending strength and the promise of salvation. In Jesus' name - Amen We Love You Lord !! Amen

Tikkabuck View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
**Robert E. Lee IV **

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tikkabuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2018 at 12:48

Be Victory-Minded

TODAY'S SCRIPTURE:

"The Lord is my strength and my song; he has given me victory."
(Psalm 118:14, NLT)

TODAY'S WORD:

Do you need more joy, victory and confidence in your life today? You might need to evaluate what you are thinking about on a daily basis. If you go around thinking things like, “I’m just average,” “I’ve already reached my limits,” or “I’ve missed so many good opportunities,” those thoughts are going to drag you down. Instead, every morning when you wake up, start your day with thoughts of hope and success. Determine to be victory-minded. The Bible tells us that what we think about we will become. When you think thoughts of success, victory, joy and peace, your life will be filled with success, victory, joy and peace. 

No matter what’s going on in the world around you, remember, as a believer in Jesus, greater is He who is in you than he that is in the world. The Greater One lives inside of you! If God is for you, who can be against you? You are an overcomer through Christ. So set your mind on victory and move forward into the abundant life He has for you!

PRAYER FOR TODAY:

Father in heaven, thank You for the gift of another day! I choose to be victory-minded and think on good things today. Remind me, Holy Spirit, to stay focused on the blessings and favor that You have in store for me. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Tikkabuck View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
**Robert E. Lee IV **

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tikkabuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2018 at 12:02

Stir it Up
TODAY'S SCRIPTURE:
"Therefore I remind you to stir up the gift of God which is in you through the laying on of my hands."
(2 Timothy 1:6, NKJV)
TODAY'S WORD:
Do you ever feel like you’ve “lost your fire or enthusiasm?” We all have times when we feel overwhelmed by the pressures of life, but that’s when we need to stir up what God has placed on the inside of us. Remember, there are no disadvantages with our God. You have everything you need to succeed. No weapon formed against you is ever going to prosper; you just have to stir up the gift inside. How do you stir it up? By speaking God’s truth and meditating on His word.

Start right now by simply declaring today, “I am going to see God’s favor in a greater way. New doors are going to begin to open for me. Supernatural opportunities are coming my way. God is setting up divine connections for me. I’m always at the right place at the right time. I am going to overcome every obstacle and defeat every enemy. I’m going to see every dream, every desire that God has placed in my heart come to pass in Jesus’ name!”

PRAYER FOR TODAY:

Father, thank You for the dreams, desires and gifts You've placed on the inside of me. I choose to stir up those gifts and declare what You say about me. Have Your way in my heart today in Jesus' name. Amen.

Tikkabuck View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
**Robert E. Lee IV **

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tikkabuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2018 at 08:34

Retrain Your Brain

TODAY'S SCRIPTURE:

"And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God."
(Romans 12:2, NKJV)

TODAY'S WORD:

Living in victory means that sometimes you have to develop new habits. If you’ve been negative for a long time, you’ve got to re-train your thinking from “I can’t” to “I can;” from “It won’t happen” to “It will happen;” from “I’ll never get well” to “God is restoring health unto me;” from “I never get any good breaks” to “God’s favor surrounds me like a shield;” from “I’ve made too many mistakes. I’m all washed up” to “I’m redeemed and forgiven. My best days are still out in front of me.” 

It doesn’t matter how bad it looks, how many people have told you no, or how long it’s been that way, God has the final say. It’s not over till God says it’s over. Shake o the self-pity. Shake o the disappointment. Declare His promises over your life and see His victory as you align yourself with Him!

PRAYER FOR TODAY:

Heavenly Father, thank You for being my source of life. Thank You for Your hand of blessing that is leading and guiding me. I choose to make You the number one priority in my life. Let my heart hunger only for You today. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Tikkabuck View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
**Robert E. Lee IV **

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tikkabuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2018 at 09:34
Rut Row Hospital stay threw me off I guess. Confused
Tikkabuck View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
**Robert E. Lee IV **

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tikkabuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2018 at 09:49

Speak Vision

TODAY'S SCRIPTURE:

"The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit."
(Proverbs 18:21, NIV)

TODAY'S WORD:

Every word you speak matters. Something you say may seem insignificant to you, but to someone else those words can be life changing. When you use your words to lift someone’s spirit and speak words of vision and life over them, you are depositing seeds that will last throughout eternity. 

It’s especially important to speak vision into our children. As a parent, grandparent, aunt, uncle, teacher or friend, the children in your life need to hear on a regular basis that they can do something great with their lives. As parents, our words carry incredible weight. That’s why you should never put a child down. Don’t ever say, “You’re slow, clumsy or dumb. Why can’t you make good grades like your sister? Why can’t you hit the baseball like your cousin?” Those words are seeds. They can take root and affect that child many years later. Too many people have been crippled by low expectations. But today, all of that can change. Today, you can start to speak vision over yourself and the people in your life. Today, you can call out the seeds of greatness in others and stir up the gift of God inside. Today, speak life, speak hope and speak vision!

PRAYER FOR TODAY:

Father, today I choose to speak life. I choose to speak hope. I choose to speak vision. Let me see the people in my life the way You see them. Let me see the potential You have placed in them so that I can call forth their seeds of greatness in Jesus’ name. Amen.

Tikkabuck View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
**Robert E. Lee IV **

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tikkabuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2018 at 09:26

God's Deepest Secrets

TODAY'S SCRIPTURE:
"That is what the Scriptures mean when they say, ‘No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined what God has prepared for those who love him.’ But it was to us that God revealed these things by his Spirit. For his Spirit searches out everything and shows us God’s deep secrets."
(1 Corinthians 2:9-10, NLT) ...
TODAY'S WORD:
Who do you share your deepest secrets with? Most people only share their inner thoughts with those who are closest to them. People they trust. People they’ve gone through experiences with. Do you know who God share’s His secrets with? This passage goes on to say, “Who can know a man’s thoughts except his own spirit?” In other words, God’s Spirit knows His thoughts. As believers, His Spirit lives inside of us, revealing to us the heart and thoughts of God Himself.

God wants you to know what He thinks about you. He wants you to know about the plans He has for you. He wants to show you things you’ve never seen, heard about or even imagined. As a believer in Jesus, you are His child, but you are also His friend. He wants you as His closest companion. He wants to walk with you, talk with you and share with you. What a wonderful, amazing thought—we can know God’s thoughts because we are one with Him. Open your heart and allow Him to share His deep secrets with you today.
PRAYER FOR TODAY:
Father, I am so humbled that You call me friend. I am honored to be connected with You and invite You to share Your heart with me. I surrender all that I am to You in Jesus’ Amen

Tikkabuck View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
**Robert E. Lee IV **

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tikkabuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2018 at 09:51

Free for All
TODAY'S SCRIPTURE:
"…God does not show favoritism but accepts men from every nation who fear him and do what is right." (Acts 10:34-35, NIV)

TODAY'S WORD:...
Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom—and God's freedom is free for everyone! It doesn't matter what your nationality or heritage is, or who your family is. It doesn't matter how much money you have or don't have; God wants you free from everything that would hold you back from your relationship with Him!

God wants to pour out His abundant blessing on all who honor Him and do what is right. In fact, the Bible says in Galatians that in Christ, there is no Jew or Greek or even male or female. That means God's not judging you based on physical conditions. He's looking at your heart. He's looking at the gifts He's placed inside of you.

Don't let the enemy lie to you and tell you that God is blessing everyone else but you. Look for the ways He is pouring out blessing in your life. Thank Him for His acceptance, love and freedom. Focus on honoring Him and doing what is right, and you'll see His hand of blessing in every area of your life!

PRAYER FOR TODAY:
Father in heaven, thank You for loving and accepting me today. I choose to do what is right and honor You with my attitude, words and actions. Holy Spirit, show me if there is any area that isn’t pleasing to You and help me live as an example of Your goodness all the days of my life in Jesus’ name. Amen.

Tikkabuck View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
**Robert E. Lee IV **

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tikkabuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2018 at 12:31

Boy did I need this today . He always know's . Thank You Lord

HOLD ON TO HOPE
TODAY'S SCRIPTURE: ...
"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly." (John 10:10, ESV)
TODAY'S WORD:
Jesus is always on a mission of life. He wants to bring life to your spirit, life to your dreams, life to your finances, life to your relationships, and every area of your existence. He is always working behind the scenes; He is always out for your good. Things may not always be good, but that just means it isn't over yet. We can hold on to hope today because He who promised is faithful. We can't lose if we don't quit!
The thief in today's scripture is the enemy, the devil. He will do his best to knock you down and get you to quit. But, scripture says that Jesus has already overcome him and his ability to harm you! The key is, don't give up! You have to keep standing, keep believing, keep praying and keep hoping in God until you see the victory! Don't let your thoughts drift down to the worst case scenario. Instead, set your mind on hope! Speak words of faith. Declare that the answer is on the way. Hold on to hope and watch what God will do in your life!

PRAYER FOR TODAY:
God, do not allow the enemy to overcome me, but help me to guard my joy, my hope and my victory in Christ, which are wonderful gifts from You in Jesus' name! Amen.

Tikkabuck View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
**Robert E. Lee IV **

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tikkabuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2018 at 09:10
Detox Your Mind
TODAY'S SCRIPTURE:
"Above all else guard your heart for it affects everything you do."
(Proverbs 4:23, NLT)

TODAY'S WORD:

These days, we hear a lot about detoxing our physical bodies. Bacteria can build up. Pesticides and chemicals can get into our system. Experts recommend that you go through a deep cleansing periodically and stay away from what is harmful so you can rid yourself of these toxins.

In the same way, there are all kinds of toxins that can build up in our minds. When we go around dwelling on the wrong thoughts, thinking about what we can’t do, how somebody hurt us, or how we’ll never get ahead; those thoughts are toxic. And toxic thoughts left alone become like toxic waste. It gets into your heart, and eventually, contaminates your whole life. It affects your self-image, your attitude and your level of confidence. That’s why the Bible tells us that we have to guard our hearts and minds above all else because if your mind gets polluted, your whole life is going to be polluted.

Make the decision today to go on a fast from negative, self-defeating thoughts. Cleanse your mind from what is harmful and fill yourself with thoughts of faith and victory. As you do, those good thoughts will strengthen and empower you to live the good life He has planned for you.

PRAYER FOR TODAY:
Father in heaven, I come to You today willing to let go of anything that would hold me back from your great promises. I choose to guard my thoughts and fill my heart with Your Word. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Edited by Tikkabuck - 07 February 2018 at 09:10
Tikkabuck View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
**Robert E. Lee IV **

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tikkabuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2018 at 12:03
Will Do Great Things
TODAY'S SCRIPTURE:
"Fear not, O land; be glad and rejoice: for the LORD will do great things." (Joel 2:21, KJV)
TODAY'S WORD:
God wants to do great things in your life! Notice this verse starts out by saying “fear not.” Fear is a barrier to the promises of God. The Bible says that whatever does not come from faith is sin, or missing the mark. Don’t ever let fear be a factor in the choices you make in life. If you make choices because you are afraid of... something, that fear will block the blessing of the Lord in that area. Overcome fear by meditating on the promises of God’s love and goodness. Perfect love casts out all fear. When you understand the love of God, you have nothing to fear. You know the Lord will do great things! Let that sink down into your spirit today. Meditate on this verse and declare it out loud every day. As you study God’s Word, your faith will grow and fear will be gone from your life. You’ll know His love, and you will experience His goodness in every area of your life!
PRAYER FOR TODAY:
Heavenly Father, thank You for goodness and faithfulness. Show me Your perfect love so that I may know You. I choose to rejoice in You and trust that You will do great things in my life! In Jesus’ Name. Amen.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic