The BaitShop Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > FireArms, et cetera > Metallic Cartridge Handloading and Bullet Casting
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

This site is completely supported by donations; there are no corporate sponsors. We would be honoured if you would consider a small donation, to be used exclusively for forum expenses.

Thank you, from the BaitShop Boyz!

Belding & Mull

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BEAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Belding & Mull
    Posted: 03 January 2014 at 04:53

Just found out that the ancient Belding &Mull powder measure is still being made, and at the same US factory for about the last 100 years.  When I started reloading all my WW-2 buddies swore by them, I was just a kid and couldn't even think of buying one, instead I used the Lee Wacker" kit, $9.95 list and no sales tax then.

http://www.beldingandmull.com/visible_powder.html

I might have to buy one, just to leave it to the kid as an antique.

Wing master View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
AKA StraightShooter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wing master Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2014 at 05:45

Thats interesting, Their has been one of these on the used rack at a local shop for about the last year. I really havn't givin it a second look.

How do they work? Are they reliable?

Next time I am in there I will look it over.

Wing master

I have always considered myself to be quite the bullshitter, But ocasionally it is nice to sit back and listen to a true professional......So, Carry on.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic