The BaitShop Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Library > Recipes, Cooking, Game Processing and Food in General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

This site is completely supported by donations; there are no corporate sponsors. We would be honoured if you would consider a small donation, to be used exclusively for forum expenses.

Thank you, from the BaitShop Boyz!

**Pepper Jelly**

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
.30/06 SpringField
.30/06 SpringField

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GOT14U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2009 at 10:58
good to hear you did it....it is great with fresh breakfast sausage in a patty form also.
chikee View Drop Down
.375 Holland & Holland Magnum
.375 Holland & Holland Magnum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chikee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2009 at 21:30

[/QUOTE]

I see what you mean...i did use 2 liquid packets on the second batch...just had some yesterday....man I luv this stuff....

rivet you will die for this stuff if you like your peppers like I think you do. little butter on a biscuit and some jelly nothin better(except maybe a real small pattie of sausage on it also)

[/QUOTE]

Glad to hear the two boxes worked out for you!

-Chikee
TasunkaWitko View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
aka The Gipper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TasunkaWitko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2009 at 10:05
Originally posted by TasunkaWitko TasunkaWitko wrote:

i made 2 batches of jalapeno jelly tonight. 25 jalapenos made exactly 9 one-pint jars of jelly, - go figure!

turned out looking REALLY nice and tastes great, too. a sweet/sour dollop of goodness with a jalapeno kick. enough that you notice it, but not so much that it kicks out in the gonads.

thanks for the idea, GOT14U!

BIG CORRECTION! THEY WERE HALF-PINT JARS, NOT PINT JARS! SORRY!

TasunkaWitko - Chinook, Montana

Helfen, Wehren, Heilen
Die Wahrheit wird euch frei machen
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic