The BaitShop Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The CoffeeCorner > Joke of the Day
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

This site is completely supported by donations; there are no corporate sponsors. We would be honoured if you would consider a small donation, to be used exclusively for forum expenses.

Thank you, from the BaitShop Boyz!

Seen this one?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Seen this one?
    Posted: 19 July 2008 at 00:09

I am not sure if this has been on here before but with todays politics its worth re[eating if it has.

THIS IS A TEST

A line from an old John Wayne movie goes "Windage and elevation, Mrs Jackson, windage and elevation."  I think it applies here....

The following may contain what some may consider expressions of a political nature. If so, they do not necessarily reflect the views of the sender but probably should if he were smart enough to understand them. Or perhaps not. If that be the case. They are sent to you merely as a courtesy so you will know what some people are thinking. You of course are free to believe all, some, or none of the commentary.  And you're free to submit your own comments, rebuttals, what have you's . . . . What a great country!

Here is a little test that will help you decide:

You're walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small children. Suddenly, an Islamic terrorist with a huge knife comes around the corner, locks eyes with you, screams obscenities, praises Allah, raises the knife, and charges at you.

You are carrying a Colt cal 44, and you are an expert shot. You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family.  What do you do?

Democrat's Answer  
Well, that's not enough information to answer the question!
Does the man look poor! Or oppressed?
Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire him to attack?
Could we run away?
What does my wife think?
What about the kids?
Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife out of his hand?
What does the law say about this situation?
Does the Colt have appropriate safety built into it?
Why am I carrying a loaded gun anyway, and what kind of message does this send to society and to my children?
Is it possible he'd be happy with just killing me?
Does he definitely want to kill me, or would he be content just to wound me?
If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away while he was stabbing me?
Should I call 9-1-1 ?
Why is this street so deserted?
We need to raise taxes, have a paint and weed day and make this a happier, healthier street that would discourage such behavior.
This is all so confusing!
I need to discuss with some friends over a latte and try to come to a consensus.

Republican's Answer:  
BANG!

Redneck's Answer:
BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! Click....
(sounds of reloading)
BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! click
Daughter: 'Nice grouping, Daddy! Were those the Winchester Silver Tips or Hollow Points?'
Son: 'You got him, Pop!  Can I shoot the next one?'
Wife: 'You are NOT taking that to the taxidermist!'

yep, I am a redneck and proud of it.

Rick

RobertMT View Drop Down
.416 Rigby
.416 Rigby

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobertMT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2008 at 22:46

Only a redneck could get nine shots out of a six shooter.

I think, Republican's answer was more direct and to the point, one shot dead center.

RC

Want to stop Drunk Drivers, from Killing Sober Drivers? Ban Sober Drivers from Driving. That's how Gun Control Works.

NRA Benefactor Life, GOA Patriot, SAF   

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic